Why are Elite Natural’s Ganoderma Lucidum supplements of premium quality?
We use premium quality Ganoderma Lucidum along with specialised processing methods to protect, extract and concentrate the bioactive compounds within raw Ganoderma Lucidum.
The quality of a Ganoderma Lucidum supplement depends on two main factors:
- The quality of Ganoderma Lucidum used; and
- The processing methods applied.
Consumers are often concerned about the origin of ingredient(s) that go into a supplement, and rightly so. A Ganoderma Lucidum supplement is only as good as the Ganoderma Lucidum that was used in it. We ask, and answer, questions that every concerned consumer might raise:
- Where does your Ganoderma Lucidum come from? Anhui, China.
- Is your Ganoderma Lucidum organic? Yes! Organically farm-grown in pollution-free, mountainous regions in Anhui, China.
- Do you use wild or farmed Ganoderma Lucidum? Farmed (cultivated) Ganoderma Lucidum.
- Why use farmed instead of wild Ganoderma Lucidum? Wild Ganoderma Lucidum is exposed to varied environmental conditions – sunlight, rain, pests, or toxic substances – that results in unstable active ingredients. Furthermore, wild Ganoderma spores are difficult to collect and can be contaminated with environmental impurities.
Farming allows us to control growth conditions, ensuring that each and every batch of Ganoderma Lucidum grows in optimal environmental conditions that provide the ideal balance of temperature, humidity and nutrients.
We also use a patented species of Ganoderma Lucidum shown to have higher bioactive compounds than other species (Patent: GL-YW-01). In summary, our cultivated Ganoderma Lucidum has superior consistency and concentration of beneficial bioactive compounds.
To access the potent bioactive compounds within raw Ganoderma Lucidum spores, the indigestible outer cell wall must be cracked/broken. The spores undergo two specialised, lower temperature manufacturing processes to protect and extract bioactive compounds:
- Enzyme Cracking: a patented enzymatic formulation is used to crack and remove 99.95% of the outer cell wall without generating any “heatiness” (Patent: ZL99117256.6).
- Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Extraction: an advanced German technique involving a cylindrical instrument, that maintains a low-oxygen and low-temperature environment, to extract spores oil from enzyme-cracked spores powder (Patent: ZL200610035574.8).
The result? Premium-grade Ganoderma Lucidum supplements made from raw organic Ganoderma Lucidum; processed to preserve and present you with the highest possible concentrations of beneficial bioactive compounds.
Cracked, concentrated, & capsulated for your convenience.